Meet | Frank
Husband and father to two beautiful kids
Spoken and performed for over one million people
Author of four books
"Positive Cultures Produce Productive People!"
On June 18, 2015, I was fired by my employer at a Lunch Meeting. My son was 2 years old and my wife was 6 1/2 months pregnant with our second child. It was Father's Day weekend! That weekend, I got hungry and committed to living the Professional Speaking Dream I had been "talking" about for years.
With the support of my family and friends, I applied the techniques I learned as a Volunteer, Student Leader, Toy Store Manager, Salesperson, Community College Educator, Event Planner, Fundraising Auctioneer and Entertainer to create the community and culture needed transform my career aspirations into the 5-Star Masterpiece I hungered for.
I'm now invited to demonstrate my recipe for crafting the mindset needed to create a workplace culture that stimulates career advancement, productivity and profits with professional associations, corporations, schools, colleges, universities, nonprofits, and civic groups around the world. The same recipe I have used to go from unemployed, to being recognized by the National Speakers Association in 2022 as one of the top Professional Speakers on the planet.
When I'm not speaking, I practice what I teach. I currently serve as a volunteer and Board Chair for the Non-Profit organization Hustle USA / Hustle PHX. Their team of staff and volunteers provide aspiring entrepreneurs in underserved urban communities with the resources and "family culture" needed to start and operate thriving businesses.
More tasty facts
- I was born in Bad Kreuznach, West Germany, and have lived all around the world thanks to my military family.
- I now live in Phoenix, Arizona, with my wife and children.
- I earned my Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College in Ohio and my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from David N. Myers College in Ohio.
- I worked at Lakeland Community College as an Orientation Director, Diversity Director, and Assistant Director of Student Activities, and I was the President and Co-Founder of the LCC Campus Activities Board.
- My students encouraged me to become a professional speaker.
- I was inducted into the Lakeland Community College Hall of Fame in 2020.
- I earned my Certified Speaking Professional Designation™ from the National Speakers Association in 2022
- I have appeared in television commercials, music videos, training videos, and print advertisements.
- I was once voted one of “America’s Most Eligible Bachelors” in a national publication and asked to audition for “The Bachelorette” Television Series.
I have served as a board member for numerous non-profits, and I have helped raise millions of dollars annually for non-profits around the country.
- I was a recruiter, administrator, and instructor for an auction school.
- I was the 3rd African American to ever earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneers Association.
I gave talks and presentations as an employee for the Phoenix Zoo.
I have completed two marathons and one half-marathon.
I served as a Cultural Ambassador to Australia for the Rotary International GSE Program.