Meet | Frank
Husband and father to two beautiful kids
Spoken and performed for over one million people
Author of four books
"Flip Your Mindset!"
On June 18, 2015, I was fired by my employer. My son was 2 years old and my wife was 6 1/2 months pregnant with our second child. It was Father's Day weekend! After years of “sampling” dozens of employers, I got hungry, flipped my mindset and committed to living the Professional Dream I had been "talking" about for years…to become a Professional Speaker.
With the support of my family and friends, I applied the techniques I learned as a Volunteer, Student Leader, Toy Store Manager, Salesperson, Community College Educator, Event Planner, Fundraising Auctioneer and Entertainer to create the community I needed to transform my career aspirations into the 5-Star Masterpiece I hungered for.
I'm now invited to demonstrate my recipe for flipping your mindset and creating a workplace culture that ignites productivity, retention, and profits with professional associations, corporations, and nonprofits around the world. The same recipe I have used to go from unemployed, to being recognized by the National Speakers Association as one of the top Professional Speakers on the planet.
When I'm not speaking, I practice what I teach. I currently serve as a volunteer and Board Chair for the Non-Profit organization Hustle USA / Hustle PHX. Their team of staff and volunteers provide aspiring entrepreneurs in underserved urban communities with the resources and "community" needed to start and operate thriving businesses.
More tasty facts
- I was born in Bad Kreuznach, West Germany, and have lived all around the world thanks to my military family.
- I now live in Phoenix, Arizona, with my wife and children.
- I earned my Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College in Ohio and my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from David N. Myers College in Ohio.
- I worked at Lakeland Community College as an Orientation Director, Diversity Director, and Assistant Director of Student Activities, and I was the President and Co-Founder of the LCC Campus Activities Board.
- My students encouraged me to become a professional speaker.
- I was inducted into the Lakeland Community College Hall of Fame in 2020.
- I earned my Certified Speaking Professional Designation™ from the National Speakers Association in 2022
- I have appeared in television commercials, music videos, training videos, and print advertisements.
- I was once voted one of “America’s Most Eligible Bachelors” in a national publication and asked to audition for “The Bachelorette” Television Series.
I have served as a board member for numerous non-profits, and I have helped raise millions of dollars annually for non-profits around the country.
- I was a recruiter, administrator, and instructor for an auction school.
- I was the 3rd African American to ever earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneers Association.
I gave talks and presentations as an employee for the Phoenix Zoo.
I have completed two marathons and one half-marathon.
I served as a Cultural Ambassador to Australia for the Rotary International GSE Program.