Meet | Frank
Husband and father to two beautiful kids
Spoken and performed for over one million people
Author of four books
Yes, my last name really is Kitchen!
Hello, my name is Frank Kitchen...
Yes, my last name really is Kitchen. I’m known as the “Mindset Master Chef.” I’m a Husband, Father, Friend, Son, Brother, Volunteer, Professional Speaker and Author. My life, career, and content are full of colorful culinary puns, inspiration and humor.
My passion is working with organizations who want to fire up the performance of their teams. Something I’ve been doing for over 30 years and had to personally practice when I launched my speaking career after being fired from my “last job” on Father’s Day in 2015...when my wife was pregnant with our second child.
I love kicking off conferences, conventions and professional development events as a Keynote speaker. I’ve had the honor of sharing my Motivational Style with people and organizations around the world.
All of my “Kitchen Inspired” Programs on Mindset and Workplace Culture are Interactive Learning Experiences that provide you with the recipes, ingredients, tools and techniques needed to flip your mindset and cook up the 5-Star Performance Masterpieces you hunger.
As a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), I’m recognized by the National Speakers Association as one of the top professional speakers in the world.
When I'm not speaking, I serves as a volunteer and Board Chair for the Non-Profit Organization Hustle PHX / Hustle USA. Their team of staff and volunteers provide aspiring entrepreneurs in underserved urban communities with the resources needed to start and operate thriving businesses.
I invite you to explore my website or follow me on LinkedIn and Youtube to learn how I can be a tasty learning resource for you and your organization (in-person or virtually).
Thank you for reading my bio, if you're curious to know more about they guy named "Kitchen," please keep scrolling!
More tasty facts
- I was born in Bad Kreuznach, West Germany, and have lived all around the world thanks to my military family.
- I now live in Phoenix, Arizona, with my wife and children.
- I earned my Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College in Ohio and my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from David N. Myers College in Ohio.
- I worked at Lakeland Community College as an Orientation Director, Diversity Director, and Assistant Director of Student Activities, and I was the President and Co-Founder of the LCC Campus Activities Board.
- My students encouraged me to become a professional speaker.
- I was inducted into the Lakeland Community College Hall of Fame in 2020.
- I earned my Certified Speaking Professional Designation™ from the National Speakers Association in 2022
- I have appeared in television commercials, music videos, training videos, and print advertisements.
- I was once voted one of “America’s Most Eligible Bachelors” in a national publication and asked to audition for “The Bachelorette” Television Series.
I have served as a board member for numerous non-profits, and I have helped raise millions of dollars annually for non-profits around the country.
- I was a recruiter, administrator, and instructor for an auction school.
- I was the 3rd African American to ever earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneers Association.
I gave talks and presentations as an employee for the Phoenix Zoo.
I have completed two marathons and one half-marathon.
I served as a Cultural Ambassador to Australia for the Rotary International GSE Program.