Meet | Frank
Husband and father to two beautiful kids
Spoken and performed for over one million people
Author of four books
It all started when I lost my job
On June 18, 2015, I was fired by my employer at a Lunch Meeting. My son was 2 years old and my wife was 7 months pregnant with our second child. It was Father's Day weekend! That weekend, I got hungry and committed to living the Professional Speaking Dream I had been "talking" about for years.
I used the skills I earned as a college student leader, award-winning toy store manager, employee trainer, salesperson, entertainer and college professional to turn my career defeat into the ultimate win...I founded my own company, Frank Kitchen Enterprises! With the support of my family, friends, and former students, I developed the “I Live F.R.E.S.H.” recipe I now teach to my audience and clients around the world.
When I'm not speaking, I practice what I teach by volunteering with the Non-Profit organization Hustle PHX as a Board Member and mentor for aspiring entrepreneurs; and by raising millions of dollars annually for non-profits as one of the First African American Fundraising Ambassadors/Auctioneers in the world.
More tasty facts
- I was born in Bad Kreuznach, West Germany, and have lived all around the world thanks to my military family.
- I now live in Phoenix, Arizona, with my wife and children.
- I earned my Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College in Ohio and my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from David N. Myers College in Ohio.
- I worked at Lakeland Community College as an Orientation Director, Diversity Director, and Assistant Director of Student Activities, and I was the President and Co-Founder of the LCC Campus Activities Board.
- My students encouraged me to become a professional speaker.
- I was inducted into the Lakeland Community College Hall of Fame in 2020.
- I have appeared in television commercials, music videos, training videos, and print advertisements.
- I was once voted one of “America’s Most Eligible Bachelors” in a national publication and asked to audition for “The Bachelorette” Television Series.
I have served as a board member for numerous non-profits, and I have helped raise millions of dollars annually for non-profits around the country.
- I was a recruiter, administrator, and instructor for an auction school.
- I was the 3rd African American to ever earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneers Association.
I gave talks and presentations as an employee for the Phoenix Zoo.
I have completed two marathons and one half-marathon.
I served as a Cultural Ambassador to Australia for the Rotary International GSE Program.