Are you considering hiring a Virtual Speaker for your next Conference, Convention, Retreat, or Training Event?
Here are 16 important questions you can ask to ensure your speaker will provide you and your participants with the tastiest experience possible.
- What software/video programs do you/have you used for your virtual programs?
- Are your programs live, pre-recorded, or a hybrid?
- Do you have access to a virtual studio?
- Is your virtual studio free of distractions and background noise?
- What type of lighting do you have?
- What type of cameras do you use?
- What type of audio equipment do you use?
- Are you available for a tech soundcheck prior to the event date?
- Do you sit or stand during your presentations?
- What type of background/ stage do you use?
- How many virtual programs have you executed in the past 6 months?
- Do you use wi-fi or a hardline during your live programs?
- What is your plan for technical failures?
- Will we see you or your slides during the program?
- Do you have recordings of past performances?
- Are you willing to provide a brief demonstration of one of your virtual programs?
Bonus Questions - Have you been certified by an organization as a virtual presenter/speaker?