My name is Frank Kitchen. I am the Founder of Frank Kitchen Enterprises, LLC. I’m a Husband, Father, Friend, Entrepreneur, Fundraiser, Coach and Professional Speaker. My Keynote Speeches, Educational Workshops and Coaching Programs Educate, Elevate and Empower Leaders around the world to live their Dreams by implementing my “Live F.R.E.S.H.” Methodology. The methodology challenges individuals to dedicate their time, talents, team and treasures to be positive difference makers and life changers in their communities, organizations, workplaces, and schools
For over 25 years, I have worked with student leaders, education leaders, community leaders, nonprofit leaders and business leaders to develop personalized recipes for living their personal and professional dreams.
Born in Bad Kreuznach, Germany, I grew up as a “military brat.” My family constantly relocated around the world during my childhood. The continuous travel provided diverse experiences and an interesting life. Our travels taught me about leadership and gave me visual examples of what life has to offer.
My leadership journey began in college. While earning my Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College (Ohio) and my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from David N. Myers College (Ohio), I served as a college student leader to pay for my education. I was elected to serve as an officer on my college Student Government and as the president of the college Campus Activities Board.
The leadership skills and knowledge I gained in college allowed me to excel in careers as a Salesperson, Nonprofit Volunteer and Board Member, Employee Trainer, Toy Store Manager and eventually return to Lakeland Community College as the Activities Assistant Director Activities and Diversity where I specialized in leadership development, diversity programing and event planning.
Every occupation provided me with opportunities that impacted my life and the lives of the people I worked with in positive ways. Seeing my passion for servant leadership, my family, my friends, and my students, challenged me to leave my college position to pursue the unpredictable career of professional speaker and business owner.
I have shared my stories of success and failure with individuals, major corporations, schools, colleges, universities, professional associations and civic organizations on stages all around the world.
When I’m not on stage speaking, I implement the strategies and techniques I share on stage by coaching entrepreneurs on leadership, business development, public speaking and professional speaking. I also work with numerous nonprofits and schools across the United States as a Fundraising Auctioneer and Special Events Consultant to raise millions of dollars to support their philanthropic causes. I am only the 3rd African American to earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneers Association (NAA).
FRESH Facts about Frank Kitchen
- He resides in Phoenix, Arizona with his wife and two children.
- He took three years of cooking classes in High School.
- He earned my Varsity Letter in High School by managing the school basketball team.
- He was a Birthday Party Entertainer for Discovery Zone Fun Centers.
- He gave the commencement speech at his college graduation.
- He was an award winning manager and trainer for KB Toys.
- He worked as an Orientation Director, Director of Diversity and Assistant Director of Student Activities.
- He was voted as one of "America's Most Eligible Bachelors" and asked to audition for "The Bachelorette" Television Series.
- He lead two separate attempts to break a Guinness Book World Records.
- He raised money for Cancer Research by growing out his hair and dying it purple.
- He has appeared in television commercials, music videos and training videos.
- He served cultural ambassador to Australia for the Rotary International GSE Program.
- He was a recruiter, administrator and instructor for an Auction School.
- He has authored/co-authored of four books.
- He has served as board member for several nonprofits.
- He has served in Leadership Positions for numerous Professional Associations and Organizations.
- He has performed stand-up comedy.
- He has completed two marathons and one half marathon.
- He has spoken professionally for almost 1 million people.
- He is a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA).
- He is a member of the National Auctioneers Association (NAA).
For more information, contact Frank Kitchen Enterprises at 480-405-7658.