Hello, my name is Frank Kitchen. I am the Founder of Frank Kitchen Enterprises, LLC. I’m an Husband, Father, Friend, Entrepreneur, Consultant, Professional Fundraising Auctioneer, Professional Speaker, and Author. My Keynote Speeches, Educational Workshops and Training Programs Educate, Elevate and Empower Leaders, Entrepreneurs, and Educators around the world to produce positive results in their communities, organizations, schools and workplaces by implementing my “Live FRESH” Philosophy.
I am only the 3rd African American to earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneers Association (NAA). When I'm not on stage as a speaker, I work with numerous nonprofits and schools across the United States to raise millions of dollars to support their philanthropic causes.
Born in Bad Kreuznach, Germany to United States Army father, I grew up as a “military brat.” My family constantly relocated around the world during my childhood. The continuous travel provided diverse experiences and an interesting life. Our travels taught me how to connect with people and gave me visual examples of what life has to offer.
Wanting a college degree, I embarked on a twelve year adventure to earn my Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College (Ohio) and my Bachelor of Arts Degree from David N. Myers College (Ohio) in Business Administration with a Marketing Specialty. To pay for my education I served as college student leader; performed as a children’s birthday party entertainer; managed a toy store; moonlighted as a professional actor and model; volunteered for various charities and worked as College Student Activities Assistant Director.
Every occupation provided me with opportunities that impacted my life and the lives of the people I worked with in positive ways. Seeing my passion for servant leadership, my family, friends, and students, challenged me to leave my college position to pursue the unpredictable career of professional speaker and business owner.
To date, I have shared my stories of success and failure with individuals, major corporations, schools, colleges, universities, professional associations, conventions, conferences and civic organizations in the United States, Canada and Australia.
Thank you for investing your valuable time to learn a little more about the guy named Kitchen.
FRESH Facts about Frank Kitchen
- He lives in Phoenix, Arizona
- He is married with two children.
- He took three years of cooking classes in High School
- He earned my Varsity Letter in High School by managing the school basketball team
- He was a Birthday Party Entertainer for Discovery Zone Fun Centers
- He gave the commencement speech at his college graduation
- He was an award winning manager for KB Toys
- He worked at Lakeland Community College as a Orientation Director, Diversity Director and Assistant Director of Student Activities.
- He was voted as one of "America's Most Eligible Bachelors" in Complete Woman Magazine
- He was asked to audition for ABC's "The Bachelorette"
- He has helped lead two separate attempts to break a Guinness Book World Record (Teeth Brushing and Simon Says)
- He grew his hair out dyed it purple to raise money for Cancer Research
- He has appeared in commercials and training videos for Nike, Goodyear, Toyota, Applebee's, Major League Baseball, The University of Phoenix, Allied Waste and Phillips Medical. He even appeared in a Music Video.
- He visited Australia as a cultural ambassador for the Rotary International GSE Program
- He appeared live on CNN's "30 Second Pitch"
- He worked at the Phoenix Zoo as Exhibit Guide, Trail Host and Train Driver
- He was a recruiter, administrator and instructor for an Auction School
- He has authored or co-authored of four books
- He has served as been board member for several charities and nonprofits
- He has performed stand-up comedy several times
- He has completed two marathons and a half marathon
- He has spoken professionally for over 500,000 people and counting
- He has worked with nonprofits and schools around the world to raise $Millions to support their causes and philanthropy
For more information, contact Frank Kitchen Enterprises at 480-405-7658.