My name is Frank Kitchen. I am a Fundraiser, Coach, and Keynote Speaker. For over 25 years, I have worked with Professional Associations, Businesses, Non-Profits, and Schools to teach their leaders, members, staff, students, and volunteers to be the Positive Difference Makers and Life Changers desired in their communities, organizations, schools, and workplaces. My Keynote Speeches, Educational Workshops, and Training Programs have taught leaders and their teams how to dedicate their time, talents, teams and treasures to produce positive results for themselves and others by implementing my “Live F.R.E.S.H.” Leadership Methodology. A methodology I practice personally and professionally by raising millions of dollars annually for nonprofits as one of the first African American Fundraising Auctioneers in the world.
Born in Bad Kreuznach, Germany, I grew up as a "military brat." My family constantly relocated around the world during my childhood. The continuous travel provided diverse life experiences. Our travels taught me about leadership and gave me visual examples of what life has to offer.
My leadership journey began in college when I served as a student leader to help pay for my education. I was elected to represent my fellow students as a Student Government Officer. That experience led me and several classmates to start the Lakeland Community College Campus Activities Board where I was elected as the organization's first President. My college student leadership experience led me to earn an Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College (Ohio) and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from David N. Myers College (Ohio).
The leadership knowledge and skills I gained in college created multiple supervisory opportunities with employers including a position as an award-winning Toy Store Manager and Trainer for KB Toys. My passion for servant leadership led me back to Lakeland Community College as the Assistant Director of Student Activities where I specialized in leadership development, diversity programming, and event facilitation.
Teaching students and professionals how to lead themselves and others was a very fulfilling career choice that I thought would last a lifetime. For years I challenged my students to live their personal and professional dreams. This inspired them to challenge me. They encouraged me to leave my stable college position to pursue the unpredictable career of professional speaker/entrepreneur. They wanted me to share my knowledge and experience with a global audience.
I have been blessed to share my tactics and strategies on effective leadership all around the world. When I'm not speaking, I pursue my passion for servant leadership by exploring the world with my wife and two children; volunteering as a mentor for aspiring entrepreneurs; and raising money and awareness for philanthropic causes consulting as a fundraising consultant, ambassador, and auctioneer. Not bad for a college student who got involved in Leadership for a t-shirt, a trip and the opportunity to make a difference!
FRESH experiences Lived by Frank Kitchen
- I reside in Phoenix, Arizona with my wife and two children.
- I took three years of cooking classes in High School.
- I earned my Varsity Letter in High School by managing the school basketball team.
- I was a Birthday Party Supervisor and Entertainer for Discovery Zone Fun Centers.
- I gave the commencement speech at my college graduation.
- I was an award-winning manager and trainer for KB Toys.
- I worked at Lakeland Community College as an Orientation Director, Diversity Director and Assistant Director of Student Activities.
- I was voted one of "America's Most Eligible Bachelors" in a national publication and asked to audition for "The Bachelorette" Television Series.
- I have led two separate attempts to break a Guinness Book of World Records.
- I once raised money for Cancer Research by growing out my hair and dying it purple.
- I have appeared in television commercials, music videos, and training videos.
- I served as a cultural ambassador to Australia for the Rotary International GSE Program.
- I was a recruiter, administrator, and instructor for an Auction School.
- I gave talks and presentations as an employee for the Phoenix Zoo
- I have authored four books.
- I have served as a board member for several non-profits.
- I have served in Leadership Positions for numerous Professional Associations and Organizations.
- I have performed stand-up comedy
- I help raise millions of dollars for non-profits around the country
- I was the 3rd African American to ever earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneer Association.
- I have completed two marathons and one half-marathon.
- I have spoken professionally for over 1 million people.
- I am a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA).
For more information, contact Frank Kitchen Enterprises at 480-405-7658.