Hello, my name is Frank Kitchen. I am the CEO and Founder of Frank Kitchen Enterprises, LLC. I’m a Husband, Father, Friend, Entrepreneur, Fundraiser, Coach, and Professional Speaker. My Keynote Speeches, Educational Workshops, and Training Programs Educate, Elevate and Empower Leaders around the world to be positive difference makers and life changers in their communities, organizations, workplaces, and schools by implementing my “Live F.R.E.S.H.” Leadership Methodology.
Born in Bad Kreuznach, Germany, I grew up as a “military brat.” My family constantly relocated around the world during my childhood. The continuous travel provided diverse experiences that led to an interesting life. Our travels taught me about leadership and gave me visual examples of what life has to offer.
For over 25 years, I have led and trained award-winning teams and organizations. I have worked with student leaders, education leaders, community leaders, nonprofit leaders, and business leaders to develop personalized recipes for living their personal and professional dreams. I have shared my stories of success and failure with individuals, major corporations, schools, colleges, universities, professional associations, and civic organizations on stages all around the world.
My leadership journey began in college when I served as a student leader to help pay for my education and make friends. I was elected to represent my fellow students as a Student Government Officer. That experience led me and several classmates to start the Lakeland Community College Campus Activities Board where I was elected as the organization's first President. My college student leadership experience led me to earn an Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College (Ohio) and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from David N. Myers College (Ohio).
The leadership knowledge and skills I gained in college created employment opportunities as a supervisor for several employers before I became an award-winning Employee Trainer and Toy Store Manager for KB Toys. My passion for servant leadership led me back to Lakeland Community College as the Assistant Director of Student Activities where I specialized in leadership development, diversity programming, and event planning.
Teaching students and professionals how to lead themselves and others was a very fulfilling career that I thought would last a lifetime. For years I challenged my students to live their personal and professional dreams. This inspired them to challenge me. They encouraged me to leave my stable college position to pursue the unpredictable career of professional speaker and entrepreneur. They wanted me to share my knowledge and experience with a global audience.
My speaking career has grown over the years through the application of the techniques and strategies I have shared with past employers, students, and clients. I have been blessed to speak professionally all around the world. When I’m not speaking, I pursue my passion for servant leadership by mentoring aspiring entrepreneurs in Phoenix, Arizona with the non-profit Hustle PHX. I also partner with nonprofits across the United States as one of the first African American Fundraising Auctioneers and Special Events Consultants in the world. I help raise millions of dollars to support their philanthropic causes and change lives in a positive way. Not bad for a college student who got involved in Leadership for a T-Shirt, a Trip and an opportunity to meet new people!
FRESH experiences Lived by Frank Kitchen
- I reside in Phoenix, Arizona with my wife and two children.
- I took three years of cooking classes in High School.
- I earned my Varsity Letter in High School by managing the school basketball team.
- I was a Birthday Party Supervisor and Entertainer for Discovery Zone Fun Centers.
- I gave the commencement speech at my college graduation.
- I was an award-winning manager and trainer for KB Toys.
- I worked at Lakeland Community College as an Orientation Director, Diversity Director and Assistant Director of Student Activities.
- I was voted one of "America's Most Eligible Bachelors" in a national publication and asked to audition for "The Bachelorette" Television Series.
- I have led two separate attempts to break a Guinness Book of World Records.
- I once raised money for Cancer Research by growing out my hair and dying it purple.
- I have appeared in television commercials, music videos, and training videos.
- I served as a cultural ambassador to Australia for the Rotary International GSE Program.
- I was a recruiter, administrator, and instructor for an Auction School.
- I gave talks and presentations as an employee for the Phoenix Zoo
- I have authored four books.
- I have served as a board member for several non-profits.
- I have served in Leadership Positions for numerous Professional Associations and Organizations.
- I have performed stand-up comedy
- I help raise millions of dollars for non-profits around the country
- I was the 3rd African American to ever earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneer Association.
- I have completed two marathons and one half marathon.
- I have spoken professionally for over 1 million people.
- I am a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA).
For more information, contact Frank Kitchen Enterprises at 480-405-7658.