With COVID19 and Social Distancing, event organizers are looking for speakers who can present in virtually. They want proof that that speakers and experts can deliver their message remotely, with impact.
My team and I have created a virtual studio to provide virtual programming with high-quality lighting, sound, backdrops, and room for me to move around as if I was on a stage. I've also been certified by espeakers as a Certified Virtual Presenter.
All of my programs can be delivered Virtually. Please contact my team for more information on how we can tailor our programs to fit your wants and needs. 480-405-7658
"I highly recommend Frank to anyone looking for an engaging and effective speaker or trainer. I've had the pleasure of working with Frank on numerous occasions over the last 3+ years. He has served our non-profit as a guest speaker and volunteer trainer for entrepreneurs preparing to give pitches for their businesses. Recently, Frank provided virtual training to our program participants on how to deliver a virtual pitch; a new and intimidating challenge for these entrepreneurs. Fortunately, Frank's engaging training style and effective speaking strategies prepared our program participants to confidently deliver their pitches over Zoom. Our organization trusts Frank to consistently deliver memorable trainings to the entrepreneurs we serve, whether in-person or virtually over video calls."
- Richard Winnie, Director of Business Development, HustlePHX
"I had the pleasure of enjoying Frank's presentation at a conference I organized in Phoenix last year! He was an amazing presenter! Everyone loved his style and we learned so much from him! Frank has always been available to help me since we met. He helped me organize this year's speakers in another state!
- Susan Arnold, President, American Academy of Private Practice in Speech Pathology and Audiology (AAPPSPA)
"These two gentlemen (Joint program with Joe Fingerhut) helped us through a “retreat” virtually to give us the resources to connect with youth virtually and instilled the motivation and inspiration back into 50 educators in Nevada! Super amazing training opportunity for the past 2 weeks! I’ve never had so much fun over a zoom meeting before!"
- Samantha Szoyka -Youth Program Coordinator, Partnership Carson City
Questions to ask when you consider hiring your next Virtual Speaker / Presenter?
- What software/video programs do you use for your virtual programs?
- Are your programs live, pre-recorded, or a hybrid of the two?
- What type of lighting do you have?
- What type of cameras do you use?
- What type of audio equipment do you use?
- Are you available for a tech soundcheck prior to the event date?
- Where is your virtual studio?
- Is your virtual studio free of distractions and background noise?
- Do you sit or stand during your presentations?
- What type of background/ stage do you use?
- How many virtual programs have you executed?
- Do you use wi-fi or a hardline during your live programs?
- What is your plan during a technical failure?
- Will we see you or your slides during the program?