My name is Frank Kitchen. I coach entrepreneurial leaders to overcome the mental and physical barriers that prevent them from living the dreams they hunger for. I have been blessed to work in-person and virtually with professional associations, major corporations, schools, colleges, universities, nonprofits, and civic organizations around the world. I never imagined my stories of success and failure could be used to Educate, Energize, and Empower audiences around the world to transform their personal and professional dreams into reality.
My dream of living the life of a full-time speaker and entrepreneur became a reality on June 17, 2015. It was Father’s Day Weekend and I had just been fired by my employer. My son was 2 years old and my wife was 7 months pregnant with our daughter. I questioned how I was going to provide for my family. That weekend I committed to living the dream I had been “talking” about for 8 years. I would apply the knowledge and skills I gained as an Entertainer, College Student Leader, Award-winning Toy Store Manager, Employee Trainer, Salesperson, Coach, and College Educator to start a thriving business.
With the support of my wife, family, and friends, I developed the “I Live F.R.E.S.H.” recipe I now teach to my audiences and clients.
When I’m not speaking, I practice what I teach by helping others live their dreams they hunger for by volunteering with the Non-Profit Hustle PHX as a mentor for aspiring entrepreneurs; and by raising millions of dollars annually for non-profits as one of the First African American Fundraising Ambassadors/Auctioneers in the world.
To learn more about me and my adventures, I invite you to read my "Tasty Facts" and watch the video below.
Tasty Facts about Frank Kitchen
- I reside in Phoenix, Arizona with my wife and two children.
- I was born in Bad Kreuznach, (West) Germany.
- I have lived all around the world because of my military family.
- I took three years of cooking classes in High School.
- I earned my Varsity Letter in High School by managing the school basketball team.
- I was a Birthday Party Supervisor and Entertainer for Discovery Zone Fun Centers.
- I earned my Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College (Ohio)
- I earned my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from David N. Myers College (Ohio).
- I was the President and Co-Founder of the Lakeland Community College Campus Activities Board
- I gave the commencement speech at my college graduation.
- I was an award-winning manager and trainer for KB Toys.
- I worked at Lakeland Community College as an Orientation Director, Diversity Director, and Assistant Director of Student Activities.
- I was voted one of "America's Most Eligible Bachelors" in a national publication and asked to audition for "The Bachelorette" Television Series.
- I have led two separate attempts to break a Guinness Book of World Records.
- I once raised money for Cancer Research by growing out my hair and dying it purple.
- My college students encouraged me to become a professional speaker.
- I have appeared in television commercials, music videos, training videos, and print advertisements.
- I served as a Cultural Ambassador to Australia for the Rotary International GSE Program.
- I was a recruiter, administrator, and instructor for an Auction School.
- I gave talks and presentations as an employee for the Phoenix Zoo
- I have authored four books.
- I have served as a board member for several non-profits.
- I have served in Leadership Positions for numerous Professional Associations and Organizations.
- I have performed stand-up comedy
- I help raise millions of dollars annually for non-profits around the country
- I was the 3rd African American to ever earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneer Association.
- I have completed two marathons and one half-marathon.
- I have spoken and performed for over 1 million people.
- I am a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA).
- I am a 2020 Inductee to the Lakeland Community College (Ohio) Alumni Hall of Fame
To invite Frank Kitchen to speak at your next event, please contact our team at:
(By Phone) 480-405-7658 (By Email) FRESH@FRANKKITCHEN.COM