My name is Frank Kitchen. I work with Organizations who want their People to breakthrough the mental and physical barriers that prevent them from living the dreams they hunger for. I have been blessed to work in-person and virtually with professional associations, major corporations, schools, colleges, universities, nonprofits, and civic organizations around the world. I never imagined my stories of success and failure could empower audiences around the world to transform their personal and professional dreams into reality.
My dream of living the life of a full-time speaker and entrepreneur became a reality on June 17, 2015. It was Father’s Day Weekend and I had just been fired by my employer. My son was 2 years old and my wife was 7 months pregnant with our daughter. I questioned how I was going to provide for my family. That weekend I committed to living the dream I had been “talking” about for 8 years. I would apply the knowledge and skills I gained as an Entertainer, College Student Leader, Award-winning Toy Store Manager, Employee Trainer, Salesperson, Coach, and College Educator to start a thriving business.
With the support of my wife, family, and friends, I developed the “I Live F.R.E.S.H.” recipe I now teach to my audiences and clients.
When I’m not speaking, I practice what I teach by coaching Professional Speakers who want to break into the industry; volunteering with the Non-Profit Hustle PHX as a mentor for aspiring entrepreneurs, and raising millions of dollars annually for non-profits as one of the First African American Fundraising Ambassadors/Auctioneers in the world.
To learn more about me and my adventures, I invite you to read my "Tasty Facts" and watch the video below.
Tasty Facts about Frank Kitchen
- I reside in Phoenix, Arizona with my wife and two children.
- I was born in Bad Kreuznach, (West) Germany.
- I have lived all around the world because of my military family.
- I took three years of cooking classes in High School.
- I earned my Varsity Letter in High School by managing the school basketball team.
- I was a Birthday Party Supervisor and Entertainer for Discovery Zone Fun Centers.
- I earned my Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College (Ohio)
- I earned my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from David N. Myers College (Ohio).
- I was the President and Co-Founder of the Lakeland Community College Campus Activities Board
- I gave the commencement speech at my college graduation.
- I was an award-winning manager and trainer for KB Toys.
- I worked at Lakeland Community College as an Orientation Director, Diversity Director, and Assistant Director of Student Activities.
- I was voted one of "America's Most Eligible Bachelors" in a national publication and asked to audition for "The Bachelorette" Television Series.
- I have led two separate attempts to break a Guinness Book of World Records.
- I once raised money for Cancer Research by growing out my hair and dying it purple.
- My college students encouraged me to become a professional speaker.
- I have appeared in television commercials, music videos, training videos, and print advertisements.
- I served as a Cultural Ambassador to Australia for the Rotary International GSE Program.
- I was a recruiter, administrator, and instructor for an Auction School.
- I gave talks and presentations as an employee for the Phoenix Zoo
- I have authored four books.
- I have served as a board member for several non-profits.
- I have served in Leadership Positions for numerous Professional Associations and Organizations.
- I have performed stand-up comedy
- I help raise millions of dollars annually for non-profits around the country
- I was the 3rd African American to ever earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneer Association.
- I have completed two marathons and one half-marathon.
- I have spoken and performed for over 1 million people.
- I am a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA).
- I am a 2020 Inductee to the Lakeland Community College (Ohio) Alumni Hall of Fame
To invite Frank Kitchen to speak at your next event, please contact our team at:
(By Phone) 480-405-7658 (By Email) [email protected]