My name is Frank Kitchen. I am the F.R.E.S.H. Mindset Expert. I work with Professional Associations that want their Members to Maximize their Potential and Produce the Tasty Results everyone desires. My Motivational Keynote Speeches and Training Programs energize, educate, and empower leaders to get hungry and transform their personal and professional dreams into reality.
I became a full-time speaker and entrepreneur on June 17, 2015. It was Father’s Day Weekend and I had just been fired by my employer. My son was 2 years old and my wife was 7 months pregnant with our daughter. I questioned how I was going to provide for my family. That weekend I committed to living my dream of being a professional speaker. I would apply the knowledge and skills I gained as an Award-winning Entertainer, College Student Leader, Toy Store Manager, Employee Trainer, Salesperson, Coach, and College Educator to start a thriving business.
With the support of my wife, family, and friends, I developed and executed the “Live F.R.E.S.H.” recipe I now share with audiences all around the world.
Today, my wife and I own the professional development company Frank Kitchen Enterprises. I have been blessed to speak professionally on numerous stages for professional associations, major corporations, schools, colleges, universities, nonprofits, and civic organizations.
When I’m not speaking, I practice what I teach by volunteering with the Hustle PHX as a mentor for aspiring entrepreneurs. I also raise millions of dollars annually for non-profits as one of the First African American Fundraising Auctioneers in the world.
Tasty Facts about Frank Kitchen
- I reside in Phoenix, Arizona with my wife and two children.
- I was born in Bad Kreuznach, (West) Germany.
- I have lived all around the world because of my military family.
- I took three years of cooking classes in High School.
- I earned my Varsity Letter in High School by managing the school basketball team.
- I was a Birthday Party Supervisor and Entertainer for Discovery Zone Fun Centers.
- I earned my Associate of Arts Degree from Lakeland Community College (Ohio)
- I earned my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from David N. Myers College (Ohio).
- I was the President and Co-Founder of the Lakeland Community College Campus Activities Board
- I gave the commencement speech at my college graduation.
- I was an award-winning manager and trainer for KB Toys.
- I worked at Lakeland Community College as an Orientation Director, Diversity Director and Assistant Director of Student Activities.
- I was voted one of "America's Most Eligible Bachelors" in a national publication and asked to audition for "The Bachelorette" Television Series.
- I have led two separate attempts to break a Guinness Book of World Records.
- I once raised money for Cancer Research by growing out my hair and dying it purple.
- My college students encouraged me to become a professional speaker.
- I have appeared in television commercials, music videos, training videos, and print advertisements.
- I served as a cultural ambassador to Australia for the Rotary International GSE Program.
- I was a recruiter, administrator, and instructor for an Auction School.
- I gave talks and presentations as an employee for the Phoenix Zoo
- I have authored four books.
- I have served as a board member for several non-profits.
- I have served in Leadership Positions for numerous Professional Associations and Organizations.
- I have performed stand-up comedy
- I help raise millions of dollars annually for non-profits around the country
- I was the 3rd African American to ever earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneer Association.
- I have completed two marathons and one half-marathon.
- I have spoken and performed for over 1 million people.
- I am a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA).
For more information, contact Frank Kitchen Enterprises at 480-405-7658.